Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy
GSPL commits a high level of QHSE performance to ensure effective and efficient management of Operation and Maintenance of Natural Gas Grid with continual improvements so as to provide reliable natural gas transmission in a safe working environment.
• Maintain an organizational culture of Health, Safety & Environmental excellence by conducting its business in a manner that will promote consistent development.
• Safe work, resource conservation, waste management and emergency response measures for continual improvement in QHSE performance.
• Design, construct, operate & maintain its facilities while assuring the best material and service quality and operate in a way that mitigates and minimizes risks and hazards.
• Prevention of ill-health, injuries and pollution by adopting best practices, carrying out periodic risk assessments, audits, reviews, inspections and providing awareness to employees and concerned stakeholders.
• Comply with legal, regulatory and other requirements applicable for natural gas transportation business as a responsible corporate.
• Provide appropriate resources and PPEs to its employees.
• Focusing on teamwork and customer satisfaction, adopting new technologies in O&M activities, maintaining availability of Gas Grid to meet customer requirements and reviewing of process and performance of QMS on regular basis.
• Encourage associates and stakeholders to demonstrate the same level of commitment for continuous improvement in HSE performance.
• Ensure compliance with the policy through a process of training and competence, review and audit.
• Communicate openly with Government agencies, employees, contractors and the general public on effective safety and environmental management issues.
• Delegate power to employees to implement the company's policy on health, safety, environment and loss control.
Quality Management System Standard: ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Environment Management System Standard : ISO 14001:2004 Certificate
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard :
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate